MBA VisitWire Spotlight: UVA / Darden
Aside from the interview, it sounded like there was a lot to do and see:
The applicant then shared some logistical insights:
And concluded with a positive review:
Suggestions for reflection followed:
And the original poster returned:
And the discussion about goals continued:
Alex then suggested a plan:
And a candidate in a similar situation wrapped up the thread:
Best of luck to those awaiting news from their target schools!
Did you visit your target business schools? What did you learn getting to and being on campus? Share your story on VisitWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Schools: UVA / Darden
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Berkeley Haas MBA Students Fight the Gender Pay Gap
- Fridays from the Frontline: Starting up at Booth
- Harvard Business School on Entrepreneurship Funding
- Waiting on a Wharton R3 Interview Invitation? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- MBA News You Need: Judge MBAs Talk Tech Careers, LBS MBA Application Tips, Cornell Johnson MBAs Recognized for Leadership, and More From Tuck and Yale
- Combinations: Consider The Grouping with the Slot Method
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools