MBA VisitWire Spotlight: UVA / Darden
Aside from the interview, it sounded like there was a lot to do and see:
The applicant then shared some logistical insights:
And concluded with a positive review:
Suggestions for reflection followed:
And the original poster returned:
And the discussion about goals continued:
Alex then suggested a plan:
And a candidate in a similar situation wrapped up the thread:
Best of luck to those awaiting news from their target schools!
Did you visit your target business schools? What did you learn getting to and being on campus? Share your story on VisitWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Schools: UVA / Darden
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MBA News You Need: Georgetown McDonough Releases Glowing Employment Report, Berkeley Haas Seals STEM Approval for MBA Programs, Chicago Booth Shares Resources for Veterans, and More from Dartmouth Tuck and Michigan Ross
- Episode 66: MBA Crisis or Year of the MBA Applicant?
- Episode 65: Wire Taps—Consultant from Colombia, Social Impact and Considering Round 2
- Admissions Director Q&A: Tino Elgner of IE Business School
- Real Humans of Chicago Booth’s MBA Class of 2021
- Admissions Tip: Visiting the B-School Campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools