The following Emory / Goizueta MBA interview questions & report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant who interviewed via Skype.
I obtained an interview invite from Emory around 1 month from the Round 1 deadline. I had my virtual interview with the Admission Officer. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. It was a blind interview in which the admission officer only had my resume. Most of the questions asked are related to my resume, reasoning behind one thing and another.
- Walk me through your resume – from undergraduate up until now
- Why did you choose your first job, how did you find it? (maybe it’s because I went to banking from an engineering school)
- You only work at X for a year, and moved to a new job. what’s the reason behind that short period of working?
- Tell me about your new job, why did you take it and how did you find it?
- What is your short-term goal after your MBA?
- Are you sponsored? Tell me about your scholarship
- Tell me about your business at X (my entrepreneurial journey)
- What are you passionate about?
- what do you do for fun?
- Do you want to tell me anything or do you have questions for me?
Overall, the interview was quite OK. Not my best performance in an interview but I managed to answer all of the questions.
Now, I am happy that I finally got admitted to Emory Goizueta!