An MIT Sloan MBA interview report with questions was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant off-campus:
These reports helped me prepare my interview a lot, so here’s giving back to the community!
I applied for LGO class of 2021 Round 1. My interview was with Ms Dawna Levenson in early November in London.
The experience was very pleasant, not as structured as I anticipated – it was a lot more like a conversation rather than just questions & answers. We started with ~10 minutes on the company I work for and exactly what I do, as well as why MBA.
15 minutes on two behavior questions:
- Tell me a time when you had a conflict with someone
- Tell me a time when thing’s didn’t go well
Again, very conversational, with loads of follow-ups after you’ve given your prepared answer. Finally she asked what internship companies I’m interested in (probably LGO specific question). Then I asked two questions to her.
Hope this helps, and good luck!
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your MIT / Sloan MBA admissions interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit MIT / Sloan Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Sloan’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from MIT / Sloan MBA applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: MIT / Sloan and the Pre-interview Essay
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace