MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas or UCLA / Anderson for Tech
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate accepted to Berkeley / Haas and UCLA Anderson. The candidate is interested in tech and also received a scholarship offer, worth $80k, from UCLA / Anderson.
Clear Admit’s Graham Richmond spent some time crafting a lengthy response:
Another community member then chimed in:
The thread wrapped up with a longer-term view:
Congrats and best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Brand Influence
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Michigan / Ross or NYU / Stern for Investment Banking
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Chicago Booth, MIT / Sloan or Wharton for Media Goals
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a Decision from Harvard Business School? Join the HBS Chat Room Now
- Stanford GSB Interview Questions & Report / Round 1 / Alumnus / Off-Campus
- Kellogg / Northwestern MBA Interview Questions & Report / Round 1 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Wharton MBA Interview Questions & Report / Round 1 / Round 1/ Alumnus / Off-campus
- Columbia Business School Interview Questions & Report / Round 1 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Columbia Business School Interview Questions & Report / Early Decision / Alumnus Off-campus: Coffee shop
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools