MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas or UCLA / Anderson for Tech
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate accepted to Berkeley / Haas and UCLA Anderson. The candidate is interested in tech and also received a scholarship offer, worth $80k, from UCLA / Anderson.
Clear Admit’s Graham Richmond spent some time crafting a lengthy response:
Another community member then chimed in:
The thread wrapped up with a longer-term view:
Congrats and best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Brand Influence
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Michigan / Ross or NYU / Stern for Investment Banking
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Chicago Booth, MIT / Sloan or Wharton for Media Goals
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a Wharton Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- INSEAD Offers 10 Tips for Creating (and Sustaining) Successful Partnerships
- Columbia Professor Offers Advice on #MeToo Fallout for Female Leadership
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- Michigan / Ross MBA Interview Questions: R2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- MBA News You Need: Ross Announces Business Challenge Results, NYU Stern Measures Sustainability, Columbia Talks Leadership Lessons from Game of Thrones and More IMD and Yale SOM
Admitted: Berkeley / Haas
GMAT: 740 GPA: 3.9
Post-MBA Career: Consulting
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools