MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Michigan / Ross or NYU / Stern for Investment Banking
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate accepted to Michigan / Ross with a scholarship and NYU / Stern. The candidate had more news to share in the initial post:
Clear Admit resident expert, Alex Brown, kicked off the conversation:
Another community member weighed in:
Another commented on the value of a community:
The original poster then returned:
The concluding comment brought up international reputations:
Congrats on your acceptances and best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Chicago Booth, MIT / Sloan or Wharton for Media Goals
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Investment Banking via Chicago Booth or Columbia Business School?
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Post-MBA at Bain, BCG or McKinsey
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Yale SOM to Host Free Chat on August 22nd – “What does Yale SOM look for in a candidate?”
- Fridays from the Frontline: Duke Fuqua – Gaining Marketing Experience During the Brand Challenge
- Admissions Director Q&A: Margaret O’Neill of Cambridge Judge Business School
- Episode 46: 4 Key Tips to Ace the GRE
- 21 Days to Go: Harvard Business School Round 1 MBA Deadline
- 20 Days to Go: UVA Darden Early Action MBA Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools