My interview at Ross lasted about 45 minutes. Very conversational, with no real hard-hitting questions.
- My interviewer asked about my background
- what I hope to gain at Ross
- why I had chosen my particular career path
- 3 behavioural questions
I made time to also ask her questions about herself or her experience at Ross. She asked clarifying questions along the way, and at the end, was very interested to talk about why Ross. I listed all of my reasons, and she agreed/chimed in on some.
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your Michigan / Ross MBA admissions interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Michigan / Ross Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Ross’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Michigan / Ross MBA applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Team-based Exercise
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace