Tuck School of Business to Host Free Chat on July 17th – “Tips for Your Best Possible Application”
The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth has made some exciting innovations to the application process. Join Clear Admit and Tuck for a free chat about some of the tips and best advice for filling out the Tuck MBA Application. Whether you’re planning on applying or just beginning to consider an MBA and wonder if Tuck is a good fit for your aspirations, this is your opportunity to gain valuable insight into applying to Tuck. Bring your questions!
Valeria Wiens, Associate Director, Evaluation / Admissions & Financial Aid with the Tuck MBA Admissions Team will host the event, with the assistance of the Clear Admit Team.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
12:00 p.m. Eastern
Dartmouth Tuck Chat Room – Clear Admit
Can’t Make It?
Don’t worry! Sign up and we will put you in contact with Tuck.
Valeria Wiens, Associate Director, Evaluation / Admissions & Financial Aid
Schools: Dartmouth / Tuck
About the Author
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Tuck School of Business to Host Free Webinar on August 7th – “A Walk Through the Tuck Application”
- Fridays from the Frontline: My MBA Timeline – Year 2 at Chicago Booth
- Columbia MBA Students Discuss Leadership and Impact in the Nonprofit Sector
- Yale MBA Students Share Advice on Applying to Business School
- INSEAD Essay Topics September 2020 Intake
- CMU Tepper Essay MBA Questions 2019-2020
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools