Tuck School of Business to Host Free Chat on July 17th – “Tips for Your Best Possible Application”
The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth has made some exciting innovations to the application process. Join Clear Admit and Tuck for a free chat about some of the tips and best advice for filling out the Tuck MBA Application. Whether you’re planning on applying or just beginning to consider an MBA and wonder if Tuck is a good fit for your aspirations, this is your opportunity to gain valuable insight into applying to Tuck. Bring your questions!
Valeria Wiens, Associate Director, Evaluation / Admissions & Financial Aid with the Tuck MBA Admissions Team will host the event, with the assistance of the Clear Admit Team.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
12:00 p.m. Eastern
Dartmouth Tuck Chat Room – Clear Admit
Can’t Make It?
Don’t worry! Sign up and we will put you in contact with Tuck.
Valeria Wiens, Associate Director, Evaluation / Admissions & Financial Aid
Schools: Dartmouth / Tuck
About the Author
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Top Business Schools See Massive Decline in MBA Application Volume
- Admissions Director Q&A: UCI Merage’s Taylor Martini
- Real Humans of Indiana Kelley’s MBA Class of 2021
- MBA News You Need: UCLA Anderson on MBA Re-applicants, Texas McCombs MBA Class of 2021, LBS’s EUROUT, and more from INSEAD and UVA Darden
- Admissions Tip: Post-Interview Protocol of Thank You Letters and Other Follow Up
- 2019-2020 Round 2 MBA Deadlines
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools