Clear Admit and Tuck School of Business Host Webinar – “A Walk Through the Tuck Application”
Are you planning on applying to The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth this admissions season? If so, it may be helpful to know that they have made some exciting innovations to the application process.
We’ve just made the “A Walk Through the Tuck Application” webinar we conducted with Valeria Wiens, Associate Director, Evaluation / Admissions & Financial Aid & Lesley Nesbitt, Associate Director, Yield with the Tuck MBA Admissions Team available online – and we highly recommend that you give it a listen as it brings valuable insight into applying to tuck!
The webinar covered:
- What a Tuck MBA Candidate looks like
- How to navigate the application process at Tuck
- The best advice for taking on the new short answer section of the application
- Insightful questions from prospective applicants
The webinar aired on Wednesday August 15th with an introduction by Clear Admit Director of Sales, Michael Tarantino and was hosted by Valeria Wiens, Associate Director, Evaluation / Admissions & Financial Aid & Lesley Nesbitt, Associate Director, Yield with the Tuck MBA Admissions Team.
Check out the recording below!
Schools: Dartmouth / Tuck
About the Author
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Episode 53: Wire Taps—Overrepresented in Finance, Nontraditional from Pharma, Niche Analytics Goals and More
- 20 Days to Go: Carnegie Mellon Tepper Round 1 MBA Deadline
- Admissions Tip: Letters of Support
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Interviews, September 16-20, 2019
- UNC Kenan-Flagler to Host Free Webinar on October 2nd – “Women MBAs: The Secret to Leadership Success”
- 21 Days to Go: Emory / Goizueta Round 1 MBA Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools