Tuck School of Business to Host Free Chat on August 15th – “5 Tips for Preparing to Apply Round 1”
The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth’s MBA Application for Round One has a deadline on October 7th. Are you planning on applying in Round One? If so, this session will be beneficial to you as Amy Mitson, Director of Admissions, Recruitment & Marketing at Tuck will be discussing 5 tips she has to prepare you for Round One applications. Join Clear Admit and Tuck for a free chat about some of the tips and best advice for filling out the Tuck MBA Application. Whether you’re planning on applying or just beginning to consider an MBA and wonder if Tuck is a good fit for your aspirations, this is your opportunity to gain valuable insight into applying to Tuck. Bring your questions!
Amy Mitson, Director of Admissions, Recruitment & Marketing with the Tuck MBA Admissions Team will host the event, with the assistance of the Clear Admit Team.
Thursday, August 15, 2019
12:00 p.m. Eastern
Dartmouth Tuck Chat Room – Clear Admit
Can’t Make It?
Don’t worry! Sign up and we will put you in contact with Tuck.
Amy Mitson, Director of Admissions, Recruitment & Marketing
Schools: Dartmouth / Tuck
About the Author
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Episode 58: Wire Taps—Cryptocurrency Background, Citizenship vs. Ethnicity, New York City and More
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Interviews, October 21-25, 2019
- Employment Report: NYU Stern MBA Class of 2019 Graduates Set Record for Earnings and More
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kia Ora! New Chicago Booth MBA Students Travel to New Zealand
- Admissions Director Q&A: UCI Merage’s Taylor Martini
- Real Humans of Indiana Kelley’s MBA Class of 2021
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Venture Capital, Commercial Banking, Consumer Goods, Non Profit/SI
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools