Tuck School of Business to Host Free Webinar on August 7th – “A Walk Through the Tuck Application”
The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth has made some exciting innovations to the application process. Join Clear Admit and Tuck for a free chat about some of the tips and best advice for filling out the Tuck MBA Application. Whether you’re planning on applying or just beginning to consider an MBA and wonder if Tuck is a good fit for your aspirations, this is your opportunity to gain valuable insight into applying to Tuck. Bring your questions!
Valeria Wiens, Associate Director, Evaluation / Admissions & Financial Aid & Lesley Nesbitt, Associate Director, Yield with the Tuck MBA Admissions Team will host the event, with the assistance of the Clear Admit Team.
Wednesday, August 7, 2019
12:00 p.m. Eastern
Can’t Make It?
Don’t worry! Sign up and we will put you in contact with Tuck.
Valeria Wiens, Associate Director, Evaluation / Admissions & Financial Aid
Lesley Nesbitt, Associate Director, Yield
Schools: Dartmouth / Tuck
About the Author
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: Moving to Rochester? Current Simon Students Are Here to Help!
- 21 Days to Go: London Business School Round 1 Deadline
- Admissions Director Q&A: Shari Hubert of Duke’s Fuqua School of Business
- UCLA Anderson Provides 7 Reasons to Pursue an MBA
- Inside the Wharton MBA Class of 2021 Profile
- Episode 48: Admissions Director Q&A with INSEAD’s Virginie Fougea
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools