MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: Define Your Long-term Goal
As applicants consider what business schools to shortlist, many are posting to Clear Admit’s MBA ApplyWire, an admissions tool for feedback on candidacy, school choice and more. This week, we take a closer look at an MBA hopeful applying to Columbia, NYU Stern, U. Chicago Booth, UPenn / Wharton, and Yale SOM. Read on for the details.
Resident admissions expert Alex Brown kicked off the thread:
The original poster then returned:
Alex then wrapped up the conversation:
Best of luck with your applications! And if you want more about MBA ApplyWire and admissions profiles, check out our latest WireTaps podcast episode!
Readying your applications? Do you know which business schools you will be applying to? Share your story on ApplyWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: Moving to Rochester? Current Simon Students Are Here to Help!
- 21 Days to Go: London Business School Round 1 Deadline
- Admissions Director Q&A: Shari Hubert of Duke’s Fuqua School of Business
- UCLA Anderson Provides 7 Reasons to Pursue an MBA
- Inside the Wharton MBA Class of 2021 Profile
- Episode 48: Admissions Director Q&A with INSEAD’s Virginie Fougea
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools