The interview was blind. She only had my resume to reference, which I was requested to bring ahead of time. The interview was pretty conversational, and it lasted for about 25 minutes with five minutes remaining at the end for me to ask questions.
List of questions:
- Short/Long term goals & how MSB will help me achieve those goals.
- What about being in the DC area is a draw for me?
- Describe a situation I had to navigate through a global experience.
- Describe a situation where I had to lead through a challenge.
- Why I would be a good fit for the program?
- What is the biggest challenge I would face upon acceptance into the program?
Asked the adcom a few questions at the end about her experience in the program, as she was a part-time student at the time.
Interviewed on 2/26 and was admitted on 3/19.