My interview was surprisingly much more conversational than I had expected. The 30 minutes completely flew by! Questions below:
1. What was it like going from [small town in Midwestern state] to [large, Californian state school] for college?
2. What surprised you the most about your college experience?
3. Favorite class in college?
4. Talked about an initiative I led at work and what part was my favorite.
5. Discussed my views on trends in the mutual fund industry, as well as my thoughts on the ETF space.
6. Discussed example of ethical conflict at prior job (sell-side equity research).
7. How I’ve impacted others.
8. What else I would have liked to discuss.