My interviewer and an observer welcomed me with a poker face. Kinda felt awkward.
After a brief presentation of herself, my interviewer started right away:
1. Is there any update since you applied?
2. Did you have any failure?
3. What are the differences between the company A and the company B you worked for? Which one do you prefer? Cultural point of view?
4. Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult person.
5. What is your biggest achievement?
6. Tell me time when you did not meet expectations.
The questions lasted roughly 20 min, and she offered me to ask her any questions. That final part took 15 min.