My interview was with an admissions director via a CBS platform where you could do a video chat. The interview was relaxed, the interviewer was nice and towards the end the interview felt more like a conversation.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why MBA and why CBS?
3. Is there anything else apart from #1 that you want me to know?
4. What is your dream company and why?
5. Tell me what you would do the on the last week at work before you retire.
6. There is a chance that the learning format may be hybrid. Are you ok learning in this type of environment?
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Most of the questions asked were expected with the exception of question #5. However, I’d say I enjoyed that question more than the others. I think the admissions director asked this to get a better sense of my personality and perhaps what kind of alumna I would be.