Very casual interview. The only questions which threw me off were the last two.
– Walk me through your resume.
– Why do you want an MBA?
– Tell me more about your short-term goal.
– What is your back-up plan if your goals don’t work?
– How will Cornell help you?
– What do you know about Professor X (someone that I had mentioned in my previous answer)?
– What are the most important qualities or principles that you look for when working in a team?
– If someone on your team isn’t pulling their weight, what would you do?
– If things are virtual next year, would you be okay with this?
– Tell me more about the other schools you have applied to.
– Tell me one thing about you that’s not on your resume.