1. Anything else new that’s happened in your personal or professional life since your application?
2. Why did you leave your previous job? Isn’t that a pretty solid job?
3. What attracted you to where you are now? Was it a good decision?
4. Tell me about time you led a team to accomplish a goal.
5. Why MBA?
6. Why Sloan?
7. Tell me about a time you had to push back (not the same as in your application / essay).
8. Where does Sloan rank in the programs you applied to?
9. Tell me about a time you made a creative solution or innovated on a problem (not the same as in your application / essay).
I was then given the chance to ask my interviewer a few questions. The whole thing lasted about 40 minutes. Questions pretty much tracked other reviews.
Regarding the interviewer, he didn’t show much emotion and was very focused on taking down his notes. I tried to maintain my optimism and show energy even if he wasn’t reciprocating.
Results are coming up in a few weeks, all the best for everyone applying this round!