The interview was with a local alumnus from my same industry and undergraduate university who had just graduated from the program. The overall mood was mostly formal, though it became more relaxed by the end when I started asking questions back. The questions were:
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Specifics about some projects and roles.
3. What do you like and dislike about your current job?
4. Tell me about some experiences that shaped your career development.
5. Tell me about a time you had to work with someone difficult.
6. What is your leadership style?
7. Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses.
8. What are your short- and long-term goals?
9. Why MBA? Why now?
10. Why Kellogg?
11. How does your interest in social impact connect with your short- and long-term goals?
12. What do you consider to be the weakest aspect of your application?
13. What other universities did you apply to?
14. Any topic we didn’t touch upon?
15. Any questions for me?