I wore business professional / formal attire with a tie, but the interviewer works in tech, so he was quite casual.
He introduced himself and then asked if I had any questions, I really didn’t have any at that point and said I was just excited to get started. The questions were asked in a conversational way:
1) I’ve read you’re resume, can you help bring it to life? Tell me your motivations from college / major to your professional experience.
3) Short-term, long-term goals?
4) Why MBA?
2) Tell me about a time you received feedback and how you reacted.
3) Tell me about a time you gave feedback.
4) Tell me about a time you experienced a conflict with another and how you handled it.
5) Tell me about a failure and what you did.
6) What’s something you want to work on?
7) Why Booth?
Then we had about 15 minutes of questions. The total time was about an hour.
Overall, I left the meeting feeling good. He was really friendly. Nodded the entire way. I tried to interact with him while answering his questions. Hope he liked me!