The waiting area was friendly and lively with other candidates having conversation and student representatives placed in the room to chat with while you wait. My interviewer was a second-year and was friendly but professional. It was a resume-based interview that lasted about 30 minutes with an additional 15 or so for my questions. It seemed like fit was a really important emphasis of the conversation as opposed to purely professional achievements and goals. After finishing the interview, I felt even stronger that I wanted to attend.
- Tell me about yourself
- Why MBA? Why are you ready now?
- What is your leadership style?
- Why Fuqua?
- How would you implement your leadership style into your Fuqua “C Lead”?
- Tell me about a time you worked in a diverse team
- What makes a team effective?
- What makes up a decency quotient?
- What is your most creative work contribution?
- What does Team Fuqua mean to you?