I applied by December 1st (guaranteed interview) and interviewed on December 6th with a second-year student via Zoom:
Interviewer: Intro, Agenda, Little about themself
Questions (obviously from a template, but follow-up questions led to more of a conversational back-and-forth)
– Walk me through your resume / tell me about yourself.
– Why MBA?
– Why Tuck?
– [you mentioned XYZ, what are your short/long term goals in that field?]
– Proudest accomplishment?
– Tell me about a time you did something outside your comfort zone.
– Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker; how did you resolve it?
– Tell me about a time you helped someone when it was inconvenient.
then “what questions do you have for me?”
Interview lasted approximately 45 minutes, with no surprises. Second-year student interviewer was well trained and stuck to the script while making it feel conversational. Emphasis on behavioral questions, so would advise applicants to be prepared with a handful of “hero stories” that can be molded to fit various behavioral q’s.