Met with a 2nd-year student in the admissions office. Unlike other schools, the interviewer did not share a common background with me, and appeared to be randomly assigned.
The questions were a mix of getting to know me and behavioral questions. The interviewer took notes diligently and told me that she would be completing a report for the adcom. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and we spent about 15 to 20 minutes talking informally, including the time I asked her question. The interview questions were as follows:
1) Tell me about yourself – Follow up on understanding the specifics of my job.
2) Tell me a time where you had to adapt your leadership style to foster collaboration.
3) Tell me about an experience at work that has broadened your perspective and helped shape your leadership style.
4) Give me an example or explain how you prioritize.
5) What are your ST/LT goals and how will an MBA help you?
6) Why Booth?
7) Anything else you want to share?
After that she opened for questions. The interviewer was very professional and friendly. Overall a good experience.