It was a conversational interview. The interviewer gave a brief intro about herself and then informed me that she only had access to my resume, thus she would base the interview on that only.
Questions asked were as follows:
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Why MBA?
3. Why Tuck?
4. Short-term and long-term goals?
5. Time when out of comfort zone.
6. Proudest moment?
7. Critical feedback you gave to someone?
8. Someone you did not go along with?
9. Any questions for me.
Interview went well. No odd balls.
I believe the school is trying to gauge the EQ part through the interview.