The interview was conducted by a 2nd-year student who was incredibly kind and knowledgeable. The interviewer started by introducing themselves and describing the format of the interview.
1. Tell me about yourself.
• I gave a quick introduction (2.5 minutes) and included one personal interest.
2. Why Anderson/Los Angeles?
• I highlighted the geographic location, the consulting association, and a specific club of interest.
3. Why MBA?
4. What role do you play in a group setting?
5. Plan B?
6. Beyond student groups at Anderson, what are you interested in?
7. Anything to add that is NOT covered by your resume or application?
• I added the personal story of my family of entrepreneurs and how I am a first-generation college graduate.
8. Anything you want to ask me?
Asked about clubs, LA, and community engagement.
I hope this helps and good luck!