1) Walk through your resume.
2) Why did you choose Babson, and why now?
I discussed my short-term and long-term goals and explained why Babson fits into that vision.
3) While you have a lot of experience in management and leadership, can you tell me how you contribute to the team when you’re not in a leadership role?
I think they asked this given my extensive experience in leadership and management.
4) Are you applying to other universities as well? If so, how will you choose which school to attend from among them?
5) Do you feel you are prepared for courses related to statistics or other quantitative subjects? Why do you think so?
6) Any questions?
The interview itself was done in 20 minutes, and I used the remaining 5 minutes to ask questions. The interviewer was a friendly second-year MBA student. Hosted online on Webex.