The following MIT Sloan MBA interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
The interview happened in one of the admin’s office. After checking yourself in I was told to wait a little bit until the interviewer called me. While waiting, I had a brief conversation with some other interviewees. Then I was called for the interview.
1. Tell me about one of the recent projects you have worked on. Following up with a lot of questions like how did you interact with clients, how did you lead your team, how did you control the quality of work. Very detail.
2. Tell me about a time you handle conflict.
3. Why MBA, why now, why Sloan?
4. What internship company are you interested in?
5. Questions for me?
The conversation was very pleasant, and all the others who I talked with afterwards seemed to feel very good about it. I guess the result would not depend on whether the conversation is pleasant but about you answer those behavior questions and show your good fit through your answer.
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your MIT / Sloan MBA admissions interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit MIT / Sloan Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Sloan’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from MIT / Sloan MBA applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: MIT / Sloan and the Pre-interview Essay
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace