The following Dartmouth / Tuck MBA interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 Applicant. Good luck to them!
It was a student initiated interview – just after submitting the application.
It was conversational, friendly and easy going.
Though at times it felt as if the interviewer was jumping from places to places on resume and through questions too. It felt that there was no flow. But as long as we both had smiles on our faces, it was good.
– Why Tuck? (I am a re-applicant, so answer focused on that).
– Why MBA?
– How will Tuck help you achieve your goals?
– How have you improved since last application?
– What did you learn about Tuck today?
– What is plan B?
– Tell me about yourself.
– Walk me through your resume.
– Any questions for me?
The student also shared own experience about Tuck and about weather of Henover (student’s home is in California).
So, it was all good.
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your Dartmouth / Tuck interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Tuck School of Business Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Tuck’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Tuck applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Open Interviews vs. Invited Interviews
- Podcast Episode 16: Admissions Director Q&A With Tuck’s Luke Anthony Peña, Part I
- Podcast Episode 17: Admissions Director Q&A With Tuck’s Luke Anthony Peña, Part 2
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.