The following Dartmouth / Tuck MBA interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 Applicant. Good luck to them!
My interview was conducted via Skype. The first question surprised me a bit: “tell me about yourself” instead of “walk me through your resume” or “tell me about your professional experience.” Interviewer was very friendly and we had a good deal in common, although we definitely had dissimilar backgrounds and professional goals. She made me feel at ease throughout. One interesting question was “think of three words your colleagues would use to describe you.” Interview made me think that Tuck is a place that really focuses on the people they educate, and tries to put together a really friendly, balanced class of students.
Preparing for an upcoming Dartmouth / Tuck MBA Interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Tuck School of Business Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Tuck’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Tuck applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Open Interviews vs. Invited Interviews
- Podcast Episode 16: Admissions Director Q&A With Tuck’s Luke Anthony Peña, Part I
- Podcast Episode 17: Admissions Director Q&A With Tuck’s Luke Anthony Peña, Part 2
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.