MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: Enough Work Experience?
Welcome to another edition of MBA ApplyWire Spotlight, in which we highlight a pertinent post from an MBA applicant to one of our useful admissions tools. This week, we take a look at an applicant who’s hoping to work in the consumer goods industry post-MBA.
The applicant detailed their history and concerns:
Then, our resident expert, Alex Brown, kicked off the conversation about work experience:
Talk then turned to school choice:
The candidate then focused on work experience:
And Alex Brown wrapped it up with some useful advice:
Best of luck to those applying to their target schools!
Readying your applications? Do you know which business schools you will be applying to? Share your story on ApplyWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays From The Frontline: Park Perspectives: 3 Tips for Maintaining Long-distance Relationships during Business School
- Kellogg Faculty Offer Advice for Career Development
- Real Humans of Carnegie Mellon Tepper’s MBA Class of 2020
- Harvard Business School MBA Interview Questions & Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
- GMAT Tip: How to Master Critical Reading Questions
- AI Investment Driven by Fear of Disruption According to MIT Sloan
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Consumer Goods
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools