MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: Enough Work Experience?
Welcome to another edition of MBA ApplyWire Spotlight, in which we highlight a pertinent post from an MBA applicant to one of our useful admissions tools. This week, we take a look at an applicant who’s hoping to work in the consumer goods industry post-MBA.
The applicant detailed their history and concerns:
Then, our resident expert, Alex Brown, kicked off the conversation about work experience:
Talk then turned to school choice:
The candidate then focused on work experience:
And Alex Brown wrapped it up with some useful advice:
Best of luck to those applying to their target schools!
Readying your applications? Do you know which business schools you will be applying to? Share your story on ApplyWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Berkeley Haas MBA Students Fight the Gender Pay Gap
- Fridays from the Frontline: Starting up at Booth
- Harvard Business School on Entrepreneurship Funding
- Waiting on a Wharton R3 Interview Invitation? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- MBA News You Need: Judge MBAs Talk Tech Careers, LBS MBA Application Tips, Cornell Johnson MBAs Recognized for Leadership, and More From Tuck and Yale
- Combinations: Consider The Grouping with the Slot Method
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools