MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Cornell / Johnson or Dartmouth / Tuck for Investment Banking
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate accepted to Cornell / Johnson and Dartmouth / Tuck. They also received scholarship offers from both institutions–$100k from Johnson and $60k from Tuck, which seemed to influence their decision making:
A community member kicked off the conversation:
Another member focused on the short term:
The original poster then returned:
Clear Admit resident expert, Alex Brown, then chimed in on the choice:
Another contributor put in a cheer for Johnson:
Concluding remarks then returned to the long term:
Congrats on your acceptances and best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Chicago Booth, MIT / Sloan or Wharton for Media Goals
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Investment Banking via Chicago Booth or Columbia Business School?
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Post-MBA at Bain, BCG or McKinsey
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on an INSEAD Admissions Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- Fridays from the Frontline: A Day in the Life of an MBA Student at Oxford
- Annual Diversity Symposium at Cornell Johnson Marks 20th Anniversary and Celebrates Distinguished Alumni
- Real Humans of Carnegie Mellon Tepper’s MBA Class of 2021
- MBA News You Need: Georgetown McDonough Releases Glowing Employment Report, Berkeley Haas Seals STEM Approval for MBA Programs, Chicago Booth Shares Resources for Veterans, and More from Dartmouth Tuck and Michigan Ross
- Episode 66: MBA Crisis or Year of the MBA Applicant?
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools