MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Investment Banking via Chicago Booth or Columbia Business School?
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate accepted to U. Chicago Booth and Columbia Business School and weighing where to go for investment banking.
The candidate laid out their conundrum in the post:
Clear Admit’s co-founder and admissions expert, Graham Richmond, weighed in:
The original poster then returned to expand on their experience with Booth—and a potential timing issue:
Clear Admit’s resident expert, Alex Brown, then suggested some further research into others firsthand experiences:
A community member then wrapped up the thread:
Congrats on your admits and best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Post-MBA at Bain, BCG or McKinsey
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: The Influence of Scholarships
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Cornell / Johnson or UVA / Darden for MBB
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Deadlines 2019-2020
- #1 Ranked IU Kelley Online MBA Undergoes Major Curriculum Update
- Fridays from the Frontline: How Gaining Leadership Experience at Fuqua Transformed Me
- UVA Darden Receives Largest Gift in School History from Frank M. Sands Sr.
- MBA News You Need: $10M HBS Gift, Tuck Admissions Updates, Ross MBA Road Trips, and More From Kellogg and McCombs
- Cambridge Judge MBA Deadlines 2019-2020
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools