MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Post-MBA at Bain, BCG or McKinsey
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate waitlisted at Chicago Booth, but accepted to Dartmouth / Tuck, Duke / Fuqua, and UVA / Darden.
Clear Admit’s resident admissions expert, Alex Brown, considers it a close call:
Another community member chimed in on various factors:
A vote came in for Fuqua:
And another community member honed in more on the MBB factor:
The thread concluded with commentary on the value of a more detailed employment report:
Congrats on your admits and best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: The Influence of Scholarships
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Cornell / Johnson or UVA / Darden for MBB
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided and on the Waitlist at MIT Sloan
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- MBA News You Need: Ross Announces Business Challenge Results, NYU Stern Measures Sustainability, Columbia Talks Leadership Lessons from Game of Thrones and More IMD and Yale SOM
- Sentence Correction Tip: Cut the Junk
- Quiz: Which Business School Are You?
- Waiting on a UVA Darden Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools