MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: The Influence of Scholarships
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at candidates considering their options and scholarship funding. Our first candidate summarized his choice between Dartmouth / Tuck and UVA / Darden:
Another community member shared their similar situation:
The original poster then returned:
The conversation continued about network:
The original poster then wrapped up the conversation:
Our next candidate was facing the same decision:
The previous community member then chimed in:
And our resident expert, Alex Brown, wrapped up the thread:
Congrats on your acceptance and best of luck with your decisions!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided and on the Waitlist at MIT Sloan
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided about Chicago Booth or Columbia Business School for Asset Management
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided about Cornell / Johnson and Michigan / Ross for Consulting
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MBA News You Need: Georgetown McDonough Releases Glowing Employment Report, Berkeley Haas Seals STEM Approval for MBA Programs, Chicago Booth Shares Resources for Veterans, and More from Dartmouth Tuck and Michigan Ross
- Episode 66: MBA Crisis or Year of the MBA Applicant?
- Episode 65: Wire Taps—Consultant from Colombia, Social Impact and Considering Round 2
- Admissions Director Q&A: Tino Elgner of IE Business School
- Real Humans of Chicago Booth’s MBA Class of 2021
- Admissions Tip: Visiting the B-School Campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools