MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: The Influence of Scholarships
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at candidates considering their options and scholarship funding. Our first candidate summarized his choice between Dartmouth / Tuck and UVA / Darden:
Another community member shared their similar situation:
The original poster then returned:
The conversation continued about network:
The original poster then wrapped up the conversation:
Our next candidate was facing the same decision:
The previous community member then chimed in:
And our resident expert, Alex Brown, wrapped up the thread:
Congrats on your acceptance and best of luck with your decisions!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided and on the Waitlist at MIT Sloan
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided about Chicago Booth or Columbia Business School for Asset Management
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided about Cornell / Johnson and Michigan / Ross for Consulting
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- MBA News You Need: Ross Announces Business Challenge Results, NYU Stern Measures Sustainability, Columbia Talks Leadership Lessons from Game of Thrones and More IMD and Yale SOM
- Sentence Correction Tip: Cut the Junk
- Quiz: Which Business School Are You?
- Waiting on a UVA Darden Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools