I Interviewed with Ross at the alumni’s office in downtown San Francisco. Lasted about 45 minutes.
- Went into a lot of detail with my resume. Asked questions about both my role/results and the overall the business model of a company I had worked at 5 years ago. Spent about 20 minutes on just resume questions.
- Asked why Ross (but not why business school specifically but tied it into my Why Ross answer)
- Tell me about a time when failed/didn’t get the result you wanted. What did you do?
- You spent a lot of time in X country, tell me about a challenge you faced there.
I had about 10 minutes left for my questions.
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your Michigan / Ross MBA admissions interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Michigan / Ross Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Ross’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Michigan / Ross MBA applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Team-based Exercise
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace