DecisionWire Spotlight: Georgetown / McDonough or USC / Marshall for Tech
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate interested in tech and accepted to Georgetown / McDonough and USC / Marshall.
Subsequent feedback from Clear Admit’s Graham Richmond honed in on location:
The original poster then returned with more information:
The thread concluded on the influence of Amazon:
Best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- DecisionWire Spotlight: UCLA / Anderson or Northwestern / Kellogg
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Waitlisted and Waiting to Hear
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- NYU Stern to Host Free Webinar on September 24th – “Which MBA is Right for Me?”
- CBS, HBS, INSEAD and More Meet to Discuss Diversity in Management Education
- Fridays from the Frontline: Wait, How Did I Get to Oxford?
- 21 Days to Go: Rice / Jones Round 1 MBA Deadline
- Stanford GSB Class of 2021 Almost Reaches Gender Parity
- Real Humans of UNC Kenan-Flagler’s MBA Class of 2021
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools