MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Waitlisted and Waiting to Hear
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a couple of candidates either on the waitlist or waiting to hear from other schools before making a decision.
If you’re on the waitlist in Round 1, check out our latest podcast about what you can do to improve your odds.
The first candidate we highlight was accepted to UNC Kenan-Flagler and on the waitlist at Duke / Fuqua. They are also getting ready to interview at Georgetown / McDonough, and waiting to hear from NYU Stern.
Clear Admit’s resident admissions expert, Alex Brown, opened the conversation:
Another community member then added their thoughts:
While another empathized:
Another waitlisted candidate late out their current debate in DecisionWire:
A community member replied with the following:
Best of luck with additional admits and your decisions!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas or UCLA / Anderson for Tech
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Brand Influence
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Michigan / Ross or NYU / Stern for Investment Banking
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a Wharton Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- INSEAD Offers 10 Tips for Creating (and Sustaining) Successful Partnerships
- Columbia Professor Offers Advice on #MeToo Fallout for Female Leadership
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- Michigan / Ross MBA Interview Questions: R2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- MBA News You Need: Ross Announces Business Challenge Results, NYU Stern Measures Sustainability, Columbia Talks Leadership Lessons from Game of Thrones and More IMD and Yale SOM
Admitted: Cornell / Johnson
Post-MBA Career: Technology
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools