MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Waitlisted and Waiting to Hear
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a couple of candidates either on the waitlist or waiting to hear from other schools before making a decision.
If you’re on the waitlist in Round 1, check out our latest podcast about what you can do to improve your odds.
The first candidate we highlight was accepted to UNC Kenan-Flagler and on the waitlist at Duke / Fuqua. They are also getting ready to interview at Georgetown / McDonough, and waiting to hear from NYU Stern.
Clear Admit’s resident admissions expert, Alex Brown, opened the conversation:
Another community member then added their thoughts:
While another empathized:
Another waitlisted candidate late out their current debate in DecisionWire:
A community member replied with the following:
Best of luck with additional admits and your decisions!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas or UCLA / Anderson for Tech
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Brand Influence
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Michigan / Ross or NYU / Stern for Investment Banking
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Wharton and WorkingNation Discuss Closing the Data Analytics Gap
- MBA Admissions Brief: UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Cambridge Judge Business School Hosts Eighth Annual Business in Africa Conference
- MBA News You Need: HBS Admissions Events, Michigan Ross MBA Team at INNOVATEChina, MIT Sloan Hackathon Winner, and More from Yale SOM and Chicago Booth
- GMAT Tip: Simplifying Fractions
- 2019-2020 Columbia Business School MBA Essay Questions
Post-MBA Career: Family Business, Entrepreneurship
Admitted: Cornell / Johnson
GMAT: 730 GPA: 2.92
Post-MBA Career: Technology
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools