DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate accepted to Columbia and UCLA Anderson. The candidate is planning a post-MBA career in media and received a $60k scholarship to CBS.
A community member kicked off the conversation:
Then, the Clear Admit team offered their advice:
Another member suggested an active approach:
The original poster then concluded the thread:
Best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Waitlisted and Waiting to Hear
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas or UCLA / Anderson for Tech
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Brand Influence
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MBA News You Need: CEIBS Expands Campus, Social Impact at Top Schools, Yale SOM Real Estate Conference, and More from Berkeley Haas & UCLA Anderson
- Dartmouth / Tuck MBA Interview Questions & Report – Round 1 / Adcom / On Campus
- UVA / Darden MBA Interview Questions & Report – Early Action/ Second Year Student / On-Campus
- Fuqua / Duke MBA Interview Questions & Report – Early Action / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Kellogg / Northwestern MBA Interview Questions & Report – Round 1 / Adcom / On-campus
- Duke / Fuqua Interview Questions & Report : Round 1 / Second year / On Campus
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Venture Capital, Commercial Banking, Consumer Goods, Non Profit/SI
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools