DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate accepted to Columbia and UCLA Anderson. The candidate is planning a post-MBA career in media and received a $60k scholarship to CBS.
A community member kicked off the conversation:
Then, the Clear Admit team offered their advice:
Another member suggested an active approach:
The original poster then concluded the thread:
Best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Waitlisted and Waiting to Hear
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas or UCLA / Anderson for Tech
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Brand Influence
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MBA News You Need: Harvard Launches Joint MBA/MS, Duke Fuqua Updates MBA Application, New Master’s at Yale SOM, and More from UCLA Anderson, and Michigan Ross
- What is the Best Business School Laptop for You?
- MBA Admissions Brief: Duke / Fuqua
- Indian School of Business Deadlines 2019-2020
- Tuck School of Business to Host Free Chat on July 17th – “Tips for Your Best Possible Application”
- Dean Geoff Garrett Says “Farewell” to Wharton for USC Marshall
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools