MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas, UCLA Anderson or Yale SOM for Consulting
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate accepted to UCLA Anderson, then taken off the waitlist—with scholarships—to Berkeley / Haas and Yale SOM.
Initial feedback favored Haas in light of the applicant’s preference for California:
The original poster then explained the situation:
Another community member asked for some more details:
The candidate then responded:
Clear Admit co-founder Graham Richmond brought up other factors:
And another community member wrapped up the thread:
Best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Chicago Booth or MIT / Sloan for Consulting, Tech and Entrepreneurship
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Georgetown / McDonough or USC / Marshall for Tech
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: UCLA / Anderson or Northwestern / Kellogg
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Deadlines 2019-2020
- #1 Ranked IU Kelley Online MBA Undergoes Major Curriculum Update
- Fridays from the Frontline: How Gaining Leadership Experience at Fuqua Transformed Me
- UVA Darden Receives Largest Gift in School History from Frank M. Sands Sr.
- MBA News You Need: $10M HBS Gift, Tuck Admissions Updates, Ross MBA Road Trips, and More From Kellogg and McCombs
- Cambridge Judge MBA Deadlines 2019-2020
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools