MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Chicago Booth or MIT / Sloan for Consulting, Tech and Entrepreneurship
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate accepted to U. Chicago Booth and MIT Sloan with multiple career interests.
Clear Admit’s resident admissions expert, Alex Brown, kicked off feedback:
The original poster then had some follow-up questions:
A community member then chimed in:
The original poster returned:
A future Sloanie offered some advice:
Then a future Booth MBA added to the conversation:
The thread then concluded:
Best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- DecisionWire Spotlight: Georgetown / McDonough or USC / Marshall for Tech
- DecisionWire Spotlight: UCLA / Anderson or Northwestern / Kellogg
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Episode 30 Replay: Admissions Q&A with Wharton Lauder’s Kara Keenan Sweeney
- Fridays from the Frontline: Our Duke Fuqua on Board Experience
- Financial Times on the Rise of Asian Business Schools
- UT Austin / McCombs MBA Interview Questions & Report / Round 1 / Adcom / NYC
- Yale SOM MBA Interview Questions & Report / Round 1 / Second-year student / On-Campus
- Veterans Honored at Harvard Business School
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools