MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: A Career in Non-profit
As MBA hopefuls prepare for the 2019-2020 Round 1 and early admissions deadlines, many are posting to Clear Admit’s ApplyWire, a forum for feedback on your final choice of schools and approach to admissions. This week, we shine the spotlight on a candidate with a non-profit background (and potential future) applying to Berkeley / Haas, Michigan / Ross, Penn State / Smeal, UCI Merage, UCLA Anderson, UT Austin / McCombs, and Vanderbilt / Owen. Read on for his profile information and more from our admissions experts.
Clear Admit’s resident expert, Alex Brown, kicked off the conversation about coursework, goals, school choice and more:
The MBA applicant then followed up:
We appreciate the feedback on the podcast! Clear Admit’s Graham Richmond then wrapped up the thread with more advice:
Best of luck with your applications!
Readying your applications? Do you know which business schools you will be applying to? Share your story on ApplyWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Episode 58: Location? Location… Location! Where Is Your B-school and Does It Matter?
- Real Humans of London Business School’s MBA Class of 2021
- Episode 58: Wire Taps—Cryptocurrency Background, Citizenship vs. Ethnicity, New York City and More
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Interviews, October 21-25, 2019
- Employment Report: NYU Stern MBA Class of 2019 Graduates Set Record for Earnings and More
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kia Ora! New Chicago Booth MBA Students Travel to New Zealand
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Venture Capital, Commercial Banking, Consumer Goods, Non Profit/SI
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools