MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: When Should I Apply?
Clear Admit’s MBA ApplyWire is the place to post if you have questions about your MBA candidacy. In this edition of MBA ApplyWire Spotlight, we highlight an MBA applicant who sought advice about when to apply and how to handle their low GPA. Read on for more detail from a candidate considering Columbia, Cornell / Johnson, Duke / Fuqua, Michigan / Ross, Northwestern / Kellogg, NYU Stern, and UCLA Anderson.
Best of luck with your applications! And if you want more about MBA ApplyWire and admissions profiles, check out our latest WireTaps podcast episode!
Readying your applications? Do you know which business schools you will be applying to? Share your story on ApplyWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Posted in: ApplyWire
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Real Humans of Carnegie Mellon Tepper’s MBA Class of 2021
- MBA News You Need: Georgetown McDonough Releases Glowing Employment Report, Berkeley Haas Seals STEM Approval for MBA Programs, Chicago Booth Shares Resources for Veterans, and More from Dartmouth Tuck and Michigan Ross
- Episode 66: MBA Crisis or Year of the MBA Applicant?
- Episode 65: Wire Taps—Consultant from Colombia, Social Impact and Considering Round 2
- Admissions Director Q&A: Tino Elgner of IE Business School
- Real Humans of Chicago Booth’s MBA Class of 2021
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools