Blind interview – interviewer requested resume a few days in advance. Recent alum, Class of 2018. Very warm and friendly, felt like I had really lucked out.
Asked typical behavioral questions one would expect, tone was very conversational and she seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say and my goals.
– Walk me through your resume.
– Why CBS / Why NYC?
– What resources will you take advantage of at CBS / how will you give back?
– Tell me about your proudest work accomplishment.
– Who is a leader you admire and why?
She didn’t ask about ST / LT goals which kind of threw me off after but overall the interview was super warm, friendly, and flowed, and I got in! Loved my interviewer and made me want to go to CBS that much more.
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your CBS MBA admissions interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit / CBS Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching CBS interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from CBS MBA applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Blind vs. Non-blind Interviews
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace