Clear Admit Event: Deferred Enrollment MBA Programs!
Is a Deferred Enrollment MBA Program for you?
Full-time MBA programs traditionally require several years of full-time work experience. But deferred enrollment MBA programs allow candidates to apply – and secure a seat in a future class – during their senior years of college.
What makes someone a good fit for this kind of program? And what are schools looking for in applicants? Hear directly from five leading programs on these important topics!
In this 45-minute panel event, we spoke with representatives from five leading MBA programs to learn about their deferred enrollment opportunities. Specifically, we covered:
- Program structures and admissions requirements
- An overview of the application process
- Characteristics of strong deferred enrollment applicants
- Application advice direct from the schools
This event featured the following MBA programs:
- UC Berkeley Haas Accelerated Access
- Carnegie Mellon Tepper Future Business Leaders
- MIT Sloan MBA Early Admission
- Wharton School Moelis Advance Access Program
- Yale SOM Silver Scholars
Catch the video recap below:
Thanks for reading!