The interview started exactly at the time I had it scheduled and ended a few minutes after the half-hour mark. Overall, the adcom member seemed engaged and interested in learning more about my background after having read through my entire application. The following questions were asked:
1) Have there been any changes or updates in your personal or professional life that you’d like to share with us?
2) Follow up question based on my response to #1.
3) Walk me through your data visualization (typical STAR format here).
4) Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a supervisor.
5) Follow-up questions based on #4.
6) Tell me about a time you had to motivate someone or a team.
7) What is your Post-MBA goal?
8) Why do you need an MBA?
9) Why Sloan?
10) Any questions for me?
The questions around disagreement and motivation seem to be a common thread when I used Clear Admit to prep for my MIT interview so I would def have stories around those areas. I enjoyed my interview, but I recognize there is an element of luck with regards to who will interview you from the adcom team. Don’t stress too much about it if your interviewer seems cold and put your best foot forward! She mentioned that decisions will come out in April!