Casual, but straightforward, interview, which put me at ease as I had some issues with the webcam at the beginning of the interview. My interviewer was a senior adcom member who was professional and courteous rather than chatty.
The interview is less than 30 mins, so not sure how she feels, but I did the best that I could. Here are the questions:
- Any updates to your application that you would like us to know about?
- Tell me about your data visualization.
- Follow up on data visualization.
- Tell me about how you joined your current startup (is it pandemic impacted, did it impact your onboarding process, how do you get to know your colleagues).
- How does your current startup make money?
- If you sit with me at a dinner table, can you describe to me (who has no idea of what you do) your current startup and your role?
- Tell me about a time that you disagreed with a co-worker.
- What is the startup incubator you mentioned in your resume?
- Do you enjoy working at your current startup?
- Why MBA now?
- Why Sloan?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Update: Did not get the admission offer, which was disappointing, but I learned a lot from the process. Good luck everyone!