This was for the Sloan Fellows MBA.
Interview was quite short. She was late and then my wifi decided to act up (I didn’t realize it was over Zoom as they had a custom landing page, so I didn’t test ahead of time).
The questions she asked were:
1. Tell me about your current role.
2. Tell me about a time when you had to change a process and had to explain/convince others around you.
3. What is the most constructive feedback you have been given? What did you do with it?
4. Why MIT?
5. What would you like to add?
6. What questions do you have for me?
Weirdly, she did not ask me a question about the data visualization I submitted. Every alum I talked to had been asked that.