Interviewed with an adcom member. He might be the most relaxed and nicest person I interviewed with so far. We made a great connection and I really enjoyed our talk. I think Johnson wants to make sure that you have a solid recruitment strategy and you know your stuff. Be prepared about Plan B, firms you want to work for and why behind your each answer.
– Tell me about yourself.
– Why did you pick your major?
– Why di you want to do investment banking post-MBA?
– Which firms are you looking at? Did you talk with any current students and alumni?
– What is your recruitment strategy?
– Why MBA, Why Johnson?
– Which clubs are you looking to participate in?
– How do you spend your free time?
– What is your leadership style?
– Any questions for me?