DecisionWire Spotlight: Cornell / Johnson, Michigan / Ross, NYU Stern, or UVA / Darden for Investment Banking
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate accepted to Cornell / Johnson, Michigan / Ross, NYU Stern, and UVA / Darden. The candidate is planning a post-MBA career in investment banking and received scholarship offers from Johnson and Ross.
Initial feedback was clearer for some more than others:
Even Clear Admit’s Alex Brown acknowledged this was tough to call:
Another community member touched on the waitlist options:
The original poster then returned:
More feedback followed:
Best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Waitlisted and Waiting to Hear
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas or UCLA / Anderson for Tech
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Berkeley Haas MBA Students Fight the Gender Pay Gap
- Fridays from the Frontline: Starting up at Booth
- Harvard Business School on Entrepreneurship Funding
- Waiting on a Wharton R3 Interview Invitation? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- MBA News You Need: Judge MBAs Talk Tech Careers, LBS MBA Application Tips, Cornell Johnson MBAs Recognized for Leadership, and More From Tuck and Yale
- Combinations: Consider The Grouping with the Slot Method
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools