MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Chicago Booth or Northwestern / Kellogg for Private Equity
In this MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which highlights MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we take a closer look at a candidate torn between U. Chicago Booth and Northwestern / Kellogg for post-MBA career plans in private equity.
Best of luck with your decision!
See more feedback on MBA admissions decisions at:
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas, UCLA Anderson or Yale SOM for Consulting
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Chicago Booth or MIT / Sloan for Consulting, Tech and Entrepreneurship
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Georgetown / McDonough or USC / Marshall for Tech
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Admissions Director Q&A: Danielle Richie of UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MBA News You Need: NYU Stern Expands Test Options for Admission, How Wharton Constructs MBA Clusters, Yale SOM Welcomes Class of 2021, and More from Vanderbilt Owen and Dartmouth Tuck
- 21 Days to Go: Yale SOM Round 1 Deadline
- 2019-2020 MBA Recommendation Resources Updated!
- 20 Days to Go: Cambridge Judge Business School’s Round 1 Deadline
- MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: From the Navy to Investment Banking
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools