MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: Struggling with Standardized Tests
We are back with an installment of MBA ApplyWire Spotlight, a series that highlights entries from MBA applicants as shared in Clear Admit’s MBA ApplyWire. This week, we highlight an MBA applicant struggling with standardized tests. Read on for more detail from a candidate considering Dartmouth / Tuck, HEC Paris, NYU Stern, Stanford GSB, UNC Kenan-Flagler, and UVA / Darden.
Clear Admit’s resident expert, Alex Brown, opened the conversation:
The original poster then returned:
And Alex wrapped up the thread with further suggestions:
Best of luck with your applications! And if you want more about MBA ApplyWire and admissions profiles, check out our latest WireTaps podcast episode!
Readying your applications? Do you know which business schools you will be applying to? Share your story on ApplyWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Posted in: ApplyWire
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- 28 Days to Go: HBS, Dartmouth Tuck, Duke Fuqua, Michigan Ross and More MBA Deadlines
- Episode 70: Wire Taps—Engineering to Consulting, Choosing Among Schools, Real Estate to Private Equity
- The Week Ahead: MBA Decisions & Interviews, December 9-13, 2019
- 28 Days to Go: Harvard Business School Round 2 MBA Deadline
- 20 Days to Go: Carnegie Mellon Tepper Round 2 MBA Deadline
- 28 Days to Go: UNC Kenan-Flagler Round 2 MBA Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools