MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: Struggling with Standardized Tests
We are back with an installment of MBA ApplyWire Spotlight, a series that highlights entries from MBA applicants as shared in Clear Admit’s MBA ApplyWire. This week, we highlight an MBA applicant struggling with standardized tests. Read on for more detail from a candidate considering Dartmouth / Tuck, HEC Paris, NYU Stern, Stanford GSB, UNC Kenan-Flagler, and UVA / Darden.
Clear Admit’s resident expert, Alex Brown, opened the conversation:
The original poster then returned:
And Alex wrapped up the thread with further suggestions:
Best of luck with your applications! And if you want more about MBA ApplyWire and admissions profiles, check out our latest WireTaps podcast episode!
Readying your applications? Do you know which business schools you will be applying to? Share your story on ApplyWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Posted in: ApplyWire
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Episode 58: Location? Location… Location! Where Is Your B-school and Does It Matter?
- Real Humans of London Business School’s MBA Class of 2021
- Episode 58: Wire Taps—Cryptocurrency Background, Citizenship vs. Ethnicity, New York City and More
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Interviews, October 21-25, 2019
- Employment Report: NYU Stern MBA Class of 2019 Graduates Set Record for Earnings and More
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kia Ora! New Chicago Booth MBA Students Travel to New Zealand
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Venture Capital, Commercial Banking, Consumer Goods, Non Profit/SI
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools